Have you heard the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results?
I know several ways to get your ideas, business and dream moving, whether new or established.
Bravo Charlie training is customised to your goals before, during and after the workshop takes place.
Charities, Not-For-Profit and Eco-technology startups receive a 50% discount on the hourly rate of $150.
The below details a full-day workshop facilitated for Melissa atÂ www.projectearth.org.au
Part 1 – Development of Project Earth in a modern technology landscape:
- Seth Godin â€˜the Tribes we leadâ€™ and ‘What Matters Now’
- Clay Shirky â€˜Here Comes Everybodyâ€™
- The E-Myth – http://bit.ly/aoKvQw
- Building a chart of skills required in the company
- Categorising them
- Signing your name under each category, growing and replacing!
- Web startup advertising (YouTube / Facebook / Mailchimp)
- Fiscal requirements of the project
- Meyers Brigg Type Identifier (MBTI)
- Focusing on your strengths
- Achievable Avalanche Opportunities – http://bit.ly/b06WL5
- Build for the second circle / the big drop off – http://bit.ly/bnxWLL
- Create workforce people plans not job descriptions – http://bit.ly/bbCDc6
- Retaining employees through growth and skill planning
- Linked KPI structures
- Quarterly retention targets of 50-100-140-180 (nb: reducing increments)
- Being a content creator, finding out what others need and helping them achieve it
- Strategic Partnerships must deliver new clients or skills
- The Decision Cycle
Types of funding
- Angel investors
- Crowd sourcing
- Public relations (DIY)
- Not for Profits
- Grant Ready Community Database
- Superannuation funds (commercial and private)
- Private Benefactors
Part two -Â Face to face communication and sales training – ‘being able to walk the walk’
- Personality profile and benefits
- Attitude and Skills
- Communication for Sales People:
- Roles and Communication Channels
- Failures in Communication Channels
- Closed vs Open Questions
- The Art of Listening
- Receiving the message
- Domestic and Commercial Customer Psychology
- The Adoption Process (Market Psychology)
- The Decision Cycle
- The Approach
- Setting Expectations
- Before, during and after the Appointment
- Trial closing and ‘the ask’
Services are backed by a 100% money back guarantee if you feel you did not get value.
Does this sound like something you could benefit from?
– Philip Bateman
NB: Â It was such a lovely day we moved the office outside, whiteboards and all;