Event MC, Boardroom & Education Seminars
Successfully using digital technology, social media and online video to improve businesses and communities is something Bravo Charlie is passionate about:
Q. Are you looking for an event MC that is articulate, engaging and passionate about people, business and the world?
Q. Do you want your audience to be inspired about shaping their destiny by sharing their story with the world?
Q. Does your Board need to have digital media demystified for them in a short, simple and engaging way?
Q. Do you need a tailored workshop created for your institutes members, with relevant case studies and tools they immediately put into action?
Philip Bateman (Bravo Charlie’s Founder & Managing Director) has delivered one and two hour workshops, ten to two minute ‘interval’ inspirations, multi-round business pitches and sat on student mentoring panels for organisations including;
* The Australian Government’s Entrepreneurs Programme (formerly Enterprise Connect) National Conference (ANU, Canberra)
* The CEO Institute
* The Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL)
* Advisers of the Government’s Enterprise Infrastructure Program
* Melbourne Pausefest
* HUB Melbourne
* Anthill Online’s Pitchfest
* The City of Boroondara’s Economic Development Unit
* The Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship
Including preparing and distributing useful supporting material for event attendees, Philip has coached and supported TEDxMelbourne speakers such as Philip Wollen, plus provided growth consulting to leverage appearance impact for speakers such as Jon Osbourne.